Friday, April 22, 2011

To Your Heart, Oh Jesus


Lead me to the cross where Your love poured out...
Bring me to my knees
Lord I lay me down
Rid me of myself
I belong to You.

Jesus, my eternal gratitude is Yours- I lay it down as a gift before you. It seems so very small but it is the best I have to give. I know this is the gift you want... all of me. Every piece of me, the good, the bad and the ugly. It all belongs to You Jesus. Lead me to Your heart, Jesus. Help me to daily pick up my cross and follow You no matter what. No matter what. Rid me of myself- I belong to you Jesus.
Lead me.
Lead me.
Lead me to Your Heart, Jesus.

Please- this is the video I wish for you to see... scenes from the Passion.... I cannot put the video here as the content is graphic.... oh, what He went through for us.... if you are able- please watch... with your heart and your gratitude.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover