Monday, April 4, 2011

Jelly Jar Candles, growin' grace, baby kisses and laugh lines

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….

632-654
Lord Thank You for these gifts….

Growing in grace
Practicing mercy and practicing some more
Accomplishing something new
Having the kind of friend that you sit down on the floor and gab with
Wrongs being righted
Prayers of blessings
A soft caress on the neck and kiss on the forehead from him in the midst of chaotic daily life
Sassafras reading the daily scripture out loud to Mr. Conductor as I make breakfast
He makes beauty from my messes…. &… He sees beauty in the mess that is me.
Friends that treat your prayer requests like their own
Pity parties that don’t last long and end in chuckles
The tink of soda spoons in frosty glasses of root beer floats
Jelly jar candles decorated with glitter and scripture
When words fail and I lean down just that wee bit and kiss her fiery red hair and rest my cheek against her head and the actions speak what the words failed to do
The frantic patter of little boy feet thru the dark hallway before he bursts in the room and jumps frantic into my waiting arms… me making room- bad dreams are no match for the warmth of family and the wedge of space between the mamma and the papa
Ree’s 8 mo baby kisses- so bright, joyful and perfect
Candy in milk glass bowls
My wedding ring
Scars that carry stories
Laugh lines

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I appreciate you words. It was encouraging to read your list. I really like your jelly jam candle holder and was wondering if you have directions on your page somewhere, It is very pretty.
    Blessings,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover