Monday, April 25, 2011

Celebrations, Cake Sprinkles & Sacrifice

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….


700-735
Lord Thank You for these gifts….

My children’s friends
Celebrating my Mama’s birthday
Sister phone calls
Coffee with Chocolate raspberry creamer
My mother-in-law saving interesting factoid newspaper clippings for my kiddos
My green glass water jug
My Sassafras’s hair in a big thick braid
Moochies from my almost 9 mo old niece
Blistex chapstick
Special notes from friends
My son’s Lego tractor creations
Soap suds
Glass milk bottles
Visiting with my brother
A hand-me-down cowboy bed for my boy… was my dad’s then my brother’s then his son’s and now for mine
Rescuing my mama when she locked herself out of the truck
Sassafras’s 3rd spiritual birthday
Cake sprinkles
Cake for breakfast
Homeschool group= lifelong friends
A call from the library- a book is in for me!
Homemade pizza
Coloring eggs together
He is risen- He is risen indeed!
Family Dinner
Easter Sunday dressing up
Baptism
Communion
Joy bursting forth
Singing “Christ the Lord is Risen Today”
Walking in the drizzle, holding hands with Mr. Steady
Little notes on my desk from my kiddos
Baked apple slices for Easter dessert- in honor of my Gram
Sacrifices that give meaning generations later
Clean laundry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover