Monday, March 28, 2011

Thank you for shaping me

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….
605- 631
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
Perspective
The sound of a burbling fountain
Holes in my boy’s jeans- he’s active
Privilege of sleeping in on a gloomy morning
Friends sharing hand-me downs
Coffee
Continual learning
Walking- may I not continually take this for granted
Willing/able/available to be a help to my parents when needed… what a great feeling to give back to them!
Reading aloud
Mr. Steady reading scripture aloud to me
Discussing our daily devotions together with Ms. Books
Sun warm on my face
Freckles
My husband’s practical wisdom
And also his willingness to pursue my flights of fancy
Letting go of perfectionism
Family walks…. Kids skipping ahead and back and me & him strolling holding hands
Distractions
Random acts of kindness
My girls singing
Helping me keep past hurts in the past
Napping in sunshine
Continually, daily showing me that who You made me to be is very special and to embrace it- wholeheartedly
Your reminders that the only one who chisels this work you made in me- is You
Your timing is absolutely, no doubt about it perfect and always more than worth any waiting I do



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover