Monday, March 21, 2011

Glorious sunshine, growing pains and mundane tasks

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….





578-604
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
Glorious sunshine
Sun warm on my back
Wonderfully mundane task of slicing cheese
Making homemade crazy bread
Woke up to bird song for first time in a long time
Recycling glass jars for drinking glasses
Blue mason jars with zinc lids
Breeze billowing a sheer curtain
Library shelves chock full of books in my very own home
Family supper
Little boy prayers
The growth and beauty- inside and out of my oldest daughter
The simple pure and absolutely wonderful wholesome spirit of my middle child
The impishness of my youngest
Deep bible study on the book of Esther
Importance of praying for my husband…. daily
Silly fun school days
First day of spring
Thunder storms that welcome in first day of spring
Crocuses poking up thru frosty grass and dead leaves.... hope
Homeschool days start when I start
Seeds in pretty seed packets soon to be in good dirt
Trouble that starts big and ends small
Focus and determination to see even the smallest speck of good in midst of great difficulty
God growing me daily
And the growing pains that goes with it


5 comments:

  1. what a wonderful list of things to be thankful for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your list. I can relate on so many levels. I especially like using jars for glasses. I do too! Home School starts when I do...Yep!

    Thank you so much....I really love your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopped over from Ann's. I love your list! (What is it about those blue jars with zinc lids? I love them too!) I really liked "trouble that starts big and ends small"... What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, thank you for stopping by Crumbs today. What a dedicated homemaker you are! I admire and appreciate your menus and recipes. The personal, varied appreciation for each of your children also warms my heart.

    We drink from recycled jars, too. They also make good candle holders. :) Like you, it's important to me to pray specifically and daily for my husband. Revive Our Hearts has (or had) a 31-day list of topics I've found helpful.

    Like Leslie above, though, my favorite was "trouble that starts big and ends small." In my family things have been working out the opposite, but I know that's only because I don't see the end yet.

    It's lovely to make your acquaintance today. The Lord be with you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s Friday and I’m still reading lists from Ann’s. I'm glad I didn't miss yours - I always heart your lists, my favorite one this week is Focus and determination to see even the smallest speck of good in midst of great difficulty – oh how I get this – not forgetting in the dark what He’s shown us in the light – Godspeed with this one!! {smile}

    God bless and keep you and all of yours this day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover