Monday, March 14, 2011

Ever mindful- Ever grateful

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….
I sit here today ever mindful…. Ever grateful for this everyday ordinary life I’m living. It is a great life full of purpose and meaning, full of fun, of love and of laughter.

553- 576
Lord Thank You for these gifts….

Those moments when I get a glimpse… and see me as he sees me and I am overwhelmed
Mr. Steady’s brand of everyday romance
A weekend away with Mr. Steady
Our close and deep conversations
Laughing with him
My niece’s smile
Noticing hidden blessings
Privilege and responsibility going hand in hand
Doing hard things
Circumstances giving me two hours of free time in a waiting room- me with a book and a computer
Forced quiet time
A new devotional book… taking me from Ash Wednesday clear thru to Pentecost
Eating ice cream for supper
Being silly by myself and silly with my kids and silly with my friends and silly with my hubby and silly with my family…. Oh, the opportunities available for me to not take myself too seriously
Routines
Interruptions in my routines that grow and stretch me…. Even when they annoy me
Even when they seriously annoy me
Letting go of the annoyance to seek out the blessings in these interruptions to my routine
Learning to put God in charge of my daily routines and being open/flexible to His changes to my schedule
A stranger’s smile
The delete key
God’s continued work in me- how He’s molding me and opening my eyes to see a difficult situation differently


1 comment:

  1. I clicked over from Ann’s Multitude Monday link.

    It’s Friday and there are still more lists to read. Today I finally got to yours. And because he is doing the same for me – helping me see the rainbow in the storm – and knowing he really is in charge – and that there is blessing even in trial - my favorite from your list is God’s continued work in me- how He’s molding me and opening my eyes to see a difficult situation differently.

    May God Bless and Keep you and all of yours this day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover