Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thinking on this.... He doesn't have bad moods


 Here’s some food for thought-
You will never catch God in a bad mood.
Hmmm. I know I can’t say the same. It makes me think about how circumstances frustrate and unnerve me and sour my mood and then one of my children will squawk or need me for something or other and I find myself snapping at them. It’s not their fault but the bad mood has spread. And once it starts to spread it is hard to stop. And that’s when I often find I need a Mommy Time-out.
This is where that line “If Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy,” comes from. When we get mad about something we’re mad all over!
I am so very thankful that God is not like me! I don’t ever have to worry about tip-toeing around God because He’s in “one of those moods” or be concerned that I’m catching Him on an “off day”. God doesn’t have moods or off days. 
Praise be to God.
I have no fear that I will exhaust His grace either. 
In a world that changes every moment God is unchanging, unruffled. I can’t ever do something that will make Him give up on me. There is nothing I can do to make God love me more nor is there anything I can do to make Him love me any less.
Good to know don’t you think?


Jesus Christ is the same, 
yesterday and today and forever. 
Hebrews 13:8

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover