Monday, January 10, 2011

For such moments as these.... I am grateful

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….

371-400
Lord, thank you for….
Family love
Crisp white mornings
Family fun
Fresh Joy
A strong voice for singing Your praises
New beginnings
Trial and error
Communion
Shared experiences
Uninhibited laughter
Winks from my boy across a crowded room
The brush of his touch
Combing my girls hair
The quiet sound of their sleepy breathing
Blessings and prayers
Baby giggles
And Baby kisses
The marks and scars that decorate my kitchen table
And the ones that decorate my heart….
Slumber
Comfort food
That I was there
How knitting makes me feel
A jar of ruby red homemade strawberry jam on warm brown homemade bread
Each day made new
Prayers for this fresh new year whispered in the wee hours together with him
That blissful Sunday afternoon nap snuggled up with my little boy…. How he curled up to me and kissed my brow and fell asleep with his hand tucked in mine
Moments and sitting contentedly in the midst of them

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful list of thanksgiving gifts!!
    joy in Christ..Trish

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover