Monday, November 1, 2010

Handmade, blessings, dates and always to be grateful

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….
181-200
Little Things
My Great Grandmother’s handmade quilt that keeps my daughter warm as toast each winter
Little boys who love to run in wide open spaces
Daddy Blessings
Taking walks with my husband- holding hands
Sunshine when it’s raining
The first time I nursed each child
The last time I nursed each child
My front porch swing
Sharing a cup of coffee with Mr. Steady
Grocery Dates
A dear friend who holds me accountable
True deep friendships
Handmade cards
Climbing Trees
Indoor plumbing
Laughter during difficult times
Joy that bubbles up
Tucking tired children in at night- no matter their age
Ms. Books wearing my apron and making supper for the family





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover