Friday, October 15, 2010

Remembering my Little One

Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

Today families will light a candle at 7 pm (in their time zone) to creat a wave of light around the world in memories of babies lost to pregnancy and infant loss. The candles will burn for at least an hour resulting in a continuous chain of light spanning the globe for a 24 hour period in honor and remembrance of the children who die during pregnancy or shortly after birth.

Tonight at 7 pm our family will light a candle in remembrance of our oldest child, the baby we lost at between 10-12 weeks gestation.
I am assured that I will meet my baby face to face some sweet day..... Until such time, I will hold my Little One in my heart for always.
"As a mother comforts her child,
so will I comfort you," says the Lord.
Isaiah 66:13

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover