Monday, October 4, 2010

Bits of Gratitude in my every day life

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….

My Grateful Heart List #56-101

No bake cookies
Full moons colored orange
Sleeping in
Enamelware dishes
Warped wood floors
The sun setting on a full field
Quiet foggy mornings
A full fridge and freezer
Far-flung family visiting
Praying out loud with friends
Family bike rides
Sharing an ice cream cone
The earthy smell of the deep woods
Sitting beside Mr. Steady in church
The smell of my sweet newborn niece
Watching Ms. Books read aloud
Big family Dinners
The aroma of a fresh mown lawn
His snoring
The sounds and smells…. An open window on a cool fall nite
Contentment in chaos…. To stand up
Campfires, thick plaid blankets, bales of straw
Wading- the feel of the waves sluicing over my feet
Rock picking on a deserted beach
Seeing him smile at me across a crowded room
Sharing a book aloud as a family
Listening to my children’s heartfelt prayers
Crockpot suppers
Eating al fresco
My girls with flowers in their hair
A riding lawn mower with mulch bag
Scented candles all lit up
88-101 in this post….



1 comment:

  1. Wow...a beautiful list of gifts. Love the picture of the moon...lovely, simply lovely.
    blessings
    ~a

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover