Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let it be ratified in heaven today

A pondering link to share with you all....
Go here to see what Ann shared from her heart today.
Upside Down Kingdom blogging.....
Oh, I like the sound of that.
I am so very interested in what she will be sharing about this....
Go check it out- it's too good to miss.
It speaks to my heart....
Allow mea moment to echo Ann's writings....

"Yahweh, You alone are my God, not Google
Jesus, You alone are my Savior, not site meters
Holy Spirit, You alone are my Comforter,
not comments….
So be it, today, yesterday, and every post to come.
This is my prayer I have made on earth
and over this keyboard…
Let it be ratified in heaven.
Amen."
~ Ann Voscamp
Yes, let it be ratified in heaven.

As for me and my blog....
We will serve the Lord.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover