Monday, September 13, 2010

Phew.

Sorry to be awol lately. We were gone on a family vacation for a week and came home to a bit of chaos and I still don't have everything set to rights. I have tons of posting ideas swimming in my head but no time to write. Hoping that playing catch-up this week will then allow me to begin posting more regular-like next week. Did I mention there are 1200 photos from vacation that I need to sift thru too? Marvelous time was had by all and Mr. Steady thinks I documented just about every moment of it....

School is going well.... just busy with some catch-up stuff....
Our bi-monthly homeschool group meetings started last week.... great start too....
Ms. Books had her first district bible quiz of the year [she took first place individually and with her team!]
Had a couple of family get-togethers.... loved on my beautiful little niece....
Cleaned out my old car and spiffed it up and put "for sale" on it....
Spending time with friends....
Trying to find the dining room floor....
Life is good.
Crazy good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover