Friday, August 6, 2010

Life keeps going and going and going....

It’s been over a week since I last posted…. Too much on going on and not enough time to get on the computer…. Lots of stuff like my sister having her baby…. Four day youth retreat- I went as a leader, Ms. Books went as a teen, which she is…. 4 days of fun and fellowship and way, way too much heat which led to way, way too much sweating…. There wasn’t enough deodorant in a 40 mile radius to keep us from smelling…. I came home to 15 pounds of blueberries in my fridge (Mr. Steady took Sassafras & Mr. Conductor out picking), 5 loads of laundry waiting to be done, a sink full of dirty dishes, gritty kitchen floor, plates & cups in the living room…. But most importantly I came home to my husband & children’s wide open arms and their shouts of, “Oh, Mama we missed you so much!” Mr. Conductor ran at me full tilt and jumped into my arms…. Now that is a homecoming.


I’ve got over 600 pictures on my camera to download, sleeping bags to dry out, emails to catch up and family to spend some quality time with so I’m probably not going to be around much for a few more days.

I am glad to be home and wallow in this everyday ordinary life I love so much.

Photo: That's me doing the high-ropes course.... 50 ft. in the air.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover