Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Recipe: Breakfast Pizza

I love this quick and filling breakfast. The kiddos love the idea of having pizza for breakfast. Come to think of it there have been days when I have let them eat regular ol' pizza-from-the-nite-before for breakfast...


Breakfast Pizza

2 English Muffins- split
Scrambled eggs (make 2 servings)
2-4 Bacon Slices- cooked
4 Sliced Cheese
Directions: Lightly toast the muffins- top with scrambled eggs and 1-2 bacon slices (tear bacon apart to fit on top of eggs or use crumbled bacon). Place sliced cheese on top of your “pizza” and microwave for 20 seconds or until cheese melts.
Makes 4 single breakfast pizzas.
Approximate cost: $1.29 for 4 pizzas
Note: As the kidlets get bigger I’m figuring I’ll need to double this recipe.
Also- I will often serve this with a side of fruit to round out their breakfast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover