Monday, May 10, 2010

He Delights in showing me mercy

A lot happening within our four walls here…

Wacky weather, a husband who has thrown out his lower back and a bummer of a weekend…
Taking some time to regroup…
And spending a lot of time in prayer.
My attitude totally tanked over the weekend.

Who is a God like you,
  who pardons sin and forgives the transgression
  of the remnant of His inheritance?
You do not stay angry forever
  but delight to show mercy.
Micah 7:18

Oh, Lord...
I am so thankful that You delight in showing me mercy.
I surely need it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Amy, your words could have been written by me today... thank you for sharing your heart. There's a lot going on within our four walls these days, stuff I can't write about on Facebook or my blog - and I'm about to go crazy bottling it up inside. I don't know if it's any consolation, but I'm there with you right now, feeling so much of the same things. Praying for you, and relying on God right beside you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover