Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Experiencing frustration…

Thinking on how to stop it from swamping me…
I can feel it rising up and clawing its way forward- it wants to become a serious bad attitude.
I am determined that it won’t be.
Frustration often comes from things not falling into place the way I have desired, planned, hoped, or worked for.
Which is exactly where my current frustration is bubbling from.
Not being in total control of a situation in order for the outcome to be pleasant and most importantly
My way.
I am determined it will not take root in my system and poison me.
And so I go to the only way I know how to fix it…
Prayer.
To pray for the Lord to calm me…
Restore me to a quieted mind and heart…
For help in working through the frustration…
To help me find a solution…
To steer me in the right direction…
To forgive my simmering anger…
To deal with my mixed emotions…
Lord, please pull, push and yank me past this frustration. Walk me through this valley of frustration and mounting hard-heartedness. Soften me, Lord. Mold me into the woman you want me to be. Show me the path to take in this situation, Lord. Please, Jesus show me what to do, because I just can’t see past this. Calm me, quiet me, restore me, Lord Jesus…
Amen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover