Monday, March 1, 2010

First Weekly Menu Post...

When I was in my first year or 2 of blogging I saw people posting their weekly menus and such and thoroughly enjoyed checking out what other people were eating. I really liked it when they shared links to recipes and pretty soon, I too was sharing my weekly menus via The Organizing Junkie.

I have missed sharing my menus, getting feedback and reading of others delicious family meals… and so I’ve decided to dive back in and once again, share my menus. I won’t have links quite yet as I haven’t finished posting all my recipes from my old blog- but it will happen in time.

The Yellow Farmhouse Weekly Menu Plan for March 1- 7th
Monday
B: Oatmeal w/ dried cherries, toast
L: Spaghetti O’s (knock-off brand), cheese crackers
D: Ranch chicken, loaded baked potatoes, wheat rolls
Dessert: Double Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake
Tuesday
B: Choice: Cereal or yogurt
L: Homeschool group potluck- bring: green Jell-o
D: Salmagundi
Dessert: Apple Pan Dowdy
Wednesday
B: Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes, fruit
L: Goolash (made from leftover chili from weekend)
D: Homemade Chicken and biscuits, pickle spears
Dessert: milkshakes (choice: vanilla, chocolate, choco-nana)
Thursday
B: French Toast with cranberries
L: Diner Dinner (leftovers w/menu choice)
D: chicken quesadillas
Dessert: Is there any cake left?
Friday– Mr. Conductor’s Birthday
B: Mr. C’s breakfast of choice: Daddy Eggs, bacon & sausage, toast
L: out
D: out
Saturday – Mr. Conductor’s Birthday Party
B: Daddy Cook (eggs, bacon, toast etc)
L: Leftover Smorgasbord
D: Party Time- Mr. C’s menu: chicken sandwiches, chips (regular and salt & vinegar), pickle spears, veggie tray (Mom’s idea)
Dessert: Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
Sunday
B: Coco Wheats w/dried cherries, toast
L: Homemade Pizza
D: lunch leftovers
Beverages for the week:
Milk (2.5 gal), Water, lemonade, Punch (Saturday)
Snacks for the week:
Oreos, fruit, string cheese, cheese crackers, homemade bread & jam

Read other great menus at The Organizing Junkie’s blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover