Thursday, February 11, 2010

End of the Beginning

Now this is not the end.
It is not even the beginning of the end.
But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.
-Winston Churchill

After much debate with myself, some concerns and with much input from my dear sweet husband, I have decided to begin again.
A new blog.
This blog.
I have struggled with leaving my “old identity” behind.
Do I share a forwarding address- asking all who read me before to come to my new home?
Or do I slip back into a deeper anonymity?
My writing style has changed quite a bit from when I first started.
Plus I feel that in some posts, I was too transparent.
Which could be detrimental.
Some things are better left unwritten… un-shared.
And so, here I start again …
To be the me I wish to be in the quiet of this place.
Sounds good.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this new blog! :o) Read all posts and decided to leave my comment on the first. Really liked your introduction (can I "borrow" the idea?!) and am glad you are still sharing recipes. Long live anonymity!

    ~E

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover